Friday, December 31, 2010

Beckett

I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Beckett B. Michaud (who longingly, patiently, stared at the back of my head from the easel while I worked on My Maine and Downeast in the Ocean, begging to be finished)! He was a commissioned piece for a lovely friend and was then given as a Christmas gift. This was my first pet portrait and hopefully the first of many. Working out of my element in terms of scale and medium was a fun change of pace. It was rewarding to get to unveil it to the client myself and receive such a genuinely happy response. It was a nice treat.

If you are interested in a portrait commission, please contact me for more information


"Beckett" Oil on canvas. Approximately 24" x 26" 
*Yellows look a bit over saturated here, will try to update with a better image soon.

No comments: