Monday, March 28, 2011

March 2011: "My Maine" book release party!

Our launch party and first book signing event for My Maine was a huge success! It was held at the Children's Museum and Theatre of Maine, and we had a terrific turnout.




Thank you to everyone who attended--all the kids and "big kids" had a blast. The adventurous second floor was all ours for everyone to play and enjoy pizza, juice boxes and Maine whoopie pies. Mmmm, delish.
It's juice box time for Tyler and Dani :)
We had a wonderfully long line of guests purchasing books and prints from the book.




Suzanne and I were thrilled by all the support from everyone who attended. We had a fabulous evening, and can't wait for the next My Maine signing event. There are plans for more upcoming signings very soon--check back on the blog soon for dates of events!
Suzanne Buzby-Hersey (author) and me (illustrator)

No comments: