Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Journey" signing at Motifs!

Journey of the Sea Glass is expected to start arriving in stores this MONDAY! I still haven't seen the finished product myself, and I'm so antsy to finally see it! We're kicking off the brand new book with my first signing for this one at Motifs in Portalnd. And what a great location! It's right in the heart of Portland's Old Port on the waterfront, 221 Commercial Street. Their new space there is just beautiful. I'll be set up either in the front of the store's entrance or right outside the front door. It's supposed to be a beautiful day, so stop on by after a nice day at the beach! Motifs is just across the street and down a few doors down from Portland Lobster Co. and Longwarf (and of course all the great shopping), so make a day of it and stop by for some books and chit chat and free stuff for the kids, then go get some dinner and take a boat ride from the warf. Come on, don't even try to tell me that doesn't sound like an amazing evening!?  Hope to see you there for this hot-off-the-press book signing! This will be the first of many through the summer. Tell your friends and family!



I don't have prints made from this book's illustrations yet (and I can always make special order requests of any piece) but I will have some free coloring activities for the kiddos, as well as my "Sea Glass Starter Kits"! A great addition to the book as a gift, or for a new young sea glass collector (sea glass kit includes small sea glass pieces, not suitable for kids under 5). More on that and photos soon!

Please help me spread the word by sharing to Twitter & Facebook! 
Thanks!

No comments: