Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Updates!

Hi everyone! I feel like it's been such a long time since my last post, 
I think it's been a couple of months! 

It doesn't mean that I haven't had any new interesting projects to share, it's the opposite! I've been super busy lately with lots of new work and just haven't had a moment to post about them. I'll be sharing a couple of them very soon, once they have been finalized and turned in to their recipients/clients. Some are gifts, others commissions and graphic design jobs. A little bit of everything this past month.

I've also been very busy on a new children's book!! I shared the news on Facebook, but not on this blog––oops!

I'm working with wonderful Little Beach Books again, the publisher of My Maine. The next one is called My Massachusetts, and I've been working away at the sketches for this new book over the past month or so. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to be able to share some images with you all soon. The book will be available in early summer of 2013, so mark you calendars! It's going to be a fun tour around Massachusetts by a young boy and his little Boston Terrier friend, covering everything from Martha's Vineyard to the Basketball Hall of Fame, Boston to Salem, and more!

More posts coming soon!

-Nicki-

No comments: