Monday, November 14, 2011

Book signing at Maine Audubon

Got plans this Saturday morning?
 It's the 6th annual Museum Shopper’s Day at Gilsland Farm.
Participating museums are Maine Historical Society, Maine Audubon Society, Portland Headlight Museum, Tate House, Greater Portland Landmarks, Maine Wildlife Park, Falmouth Historical Society, and Scarborough Historical Society. And Suzanne and I will be there with My Maine, too!




Come pick up a copy of "My Maine" 

at the 

Maine Audubon (Falmouth*) 

this Saturday, Nov. 19th,

where the author and I will be there signing books 

from 

9am-4pm


As always, I'll have freebie coloring activities for any kids who stop by. We'd love to meet you!



The holidays are just around the corner, and there's no such thing as too many books!
This is such a beautiful place and Saturday is looking sunny. Make an afternoon of it, do some shopping, and take a little walk through the nature paths...before it snows! 
(Actually, I just found out that you can rent showshoes there in the winter to explore the paths for only $5! Fun!) 

 Hope to see you this Saturday!



*20 Gilsland Farm Road
 Falmouth, Maine 04105

(207) 781-2330 

No comments: