Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stamp Love



(To see samples of the block mounted images, hop over to this recent post)


Looking pretty legit with my snazzy new custom rubber stamp! Now the back of all my prints are stamped with my name, website, and Portland, Maine (where they were hand made) in permanent, archival, waterproof, ink. This'll save me lots of time, so I don't have to label each one by hand...and it looks much nicer! Great for gifts, and Made in Maine souvenirs!

Start thinking about the holidays, folks!

It's the little things that are so fun :)


For anyone interested in making their own custom stamp, I used SimonStamp and highly recommend it. Arrived within a week of ordering it, and for all the time it's saving me, definitely worth the cost, which start around $10.

No comments: