Thursday, June 14, 2012

"Journey of the Sea Glass" Book Trailer

Check out the book trailer I just finished for my new book, Journey of the Sea Glass! The book is due out next month, July 16th (I think!!). 

So finally here's a sneak peek at the book that I've been working on so hard for
 a                     very                     long                     time                     !         


I really hope you enjoy it. Be sure to check out the book as soon as it hits stores. You can find it on the DownEast website, Amazon and local Maine stores, right away. And then hopefully many more stores nationwide soon after!





I owe a great big THANK YOU to the wonderful and talented Billy Libby, whose beautiful song, Bus Ride (off his latest album, "Pitter Patter"), was playing in my head as I was putting together this trailer. He so graciously shared an instrumental version of this song that I love so much, for use in the trailer video. It fits so perfectly, I just love it. I'm sure you will, too, so here's a link to his website to hear more: billylibby.com


• • •

Let me know what you think! I want to hear from you all with your thoughts or any questions! Follow me on Twitter @Fazillustration or find me on Facebook to keep in touch! Thanks!


No comments: